The legend about the origin of Panchatantra traces back into the times of King Amarashakti, who appointed a scholar named Vishnu Sharma to educate his three sons. Vishnu Sharma realised that conventional tools and techniques of teaching did not work well with these princes, and so, decided to teach them through stories, instead. He, therefore, wrote a collection of stories under the following five volumes, and so it was named as Panchatantra (‘pancha’ – five and ‘tantra’ – systems):
- Mitra labha (gaining friends) – Collection of stories related to winning friends.
- Mitra bheda (losing friends)– Collection of stories related to losing friends.
- Aparïksitakárakam (acting without thinking) – Collection of stories about how imprudence leads to losing what is important.
- Labdhapranásam (Loss of gains)– Collection of stories that mention how to come out of difficult situations without losing things.
- Kákolùkïyam (Crows and owls)– Collection of stories about rules and strategies of war and peace.
The Panchatantra was translated into many languages, including English, various Indian vernacular languages, Persian, and Arabic.
And now here it is, in the form of a Board Game!
Age Group : 2 to 5 .
No QR Code.
Life Skills depicted in this game
Communication, Interpersonal, Assertiveness, Resilience
DO IT YOURSELF VERSION.
ZERO WAIT TIME FOR DELIVERY OF GAME !
IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD ON PAYMENT
TAKE A PRINT OUT (OR LET THE GAME BE OPEN ON YOUR LAPTOP/ TABLET)
USE QR CODE SCANNER ON MOBILE CAMERA OR DOWNLOAD QR CODE SCANNER.
USE COINS AND DICE FROM LUDO / SNAKES AND LADDER / MONOPOLY AVAILABLE AT HOMES AND START PLAYING
SCAN GRIDS AND READ WHEN YOU REACH IT (IN CERTAIN GAMES FOR YOUNG CHILDREN DATA CARD IS GIVEN)
NOTE : Board Game would be available for immediate download once the payment is made.